Sunday, April 8, 2012
NMFM week 2
Hello family! I thought I would get a note off to you while Elder Hunt is gone to the Priesthood meeting. We REALLY enjoyed conference and look forward to the sessions tomorrow. We couldn't help but wonder if the Turleys were there--hope to hear their report of conference if they were there in person. I'm attaching my NMFM Week 2 journal entry and hope you will find a few interesting things therein. The weather has warmed up considerably this week and the grass is greening up and the apricot trees all over town are in their glory. I just stirred up some "haystack" cookies and will go over to see if Isaac will bake them for me (Isaac is the youngest) while the other Payne boys are gone to their stake center. Just a reminder: we love letters, we love texts, we love emails, we love phone calls, and WE LOVE ALL OF YOU! Sister Hunt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment