Blogger Template

Sunday, November 11, 2012

November Wishes

I'm sending you a copy of the email that I just sent to all of my first cousins, both Payne and Hatch.  This is your reminder of a very important day coming up, NOVEMBER 19.  Please take note!  I love all of you!  Sister Linda Hunt
Dear Family, My parents will be celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary on November 19 and my wish is that their mailbox will be filled with cards/letters from family and friends. I invite each of you to take the time in the coming week to put something together for them and have it in the mail so it will reach them before November 19.  My dad is in a care center in Lordsburg - his worn out knees finally gave out on him and he needs additional care. Their hope was that they could end their days in the comfort of their own home, but life's realities have not made that possible.  Thank you for your love and support and prayers in their behalf. We send our love and best wishes to you and yours during this special season of giving thanks.  Sister Linda Hunt     Ed and Jean Payne    474 State Highway 92     Virden, NM  88045-8023

No comments:

Post a Comment